We do the cooking. You have the fun.
FOR US, THIS IS A PIECE OF CAKE!
Getting Started. Here are 12 helpful questions to think about for your event:
- What is the type of event (business, family, party)?
- How many people?
- When and where?
- Any specific age or group profile (kids, seniors)?
- Any dietary restrictions or preferences?
- What types of food(s) do you want (meat, vegetarian, ethnic)?
- Served individually (plated) or buffet-style?
- Appetizers? If so, how many different ones?
- Main Course: Sandwiches, beef, chicken, pork, fish, rice?
- Sides: Tater tots, vegetables, beans?
- Desserts? If so, cake, tart, pastry, ice cream?
- What budget do you have to work with?
To make it easy for you, start with our Hot Spot Café Menu. But catering is different. Depending upon your event, you may want something totally different. We love creative ideas. This is what makes
catering so much fun. So, what would you like? Please call Chef Shawn to discuss.
Our Hot Spot Café building interior and heated courtyard in the back is available to rent. Or we can
come to your location.
Pickup or Delivery
You can pick up for free. For delivery, there’s a $75 minimum order and a delivery fee of $25 on all
orders under $500. On all orders over $500, the fee is $50 delivery.
We provide our catered food in convenient, disposable containers. Cash, credit card or company check.
Sorry, no personal checks.
We’re here to help you each step of the way. Contact Executive Chef Shawn Savage, (541) 601-8245.
WHERE ARE WE?
We are located in Historic Downtown Cottage Grove, Oregon.
Come enjoy our beautiful town.
Cottage Grove, Oregon
819 East Main Street
Cottage Grove, OR 97424